If moles are destroying your garden, or the land on your commercial property, we can provide the solution, here at B & H Pest Control.
Mole hills aren’t just unsightly, they can cause an expensive and extensive amount of damage. With the ability to tunnel up to 4 metres an hour, moles can destroy a whole range of outdoor spaces, in both the commercial and domestic sectors. From gardens and lawns, to golf courses, bowling greens and sports grounds, moles and their complex burrow systems can cause real damage.
That’s why, here at B & H Pest Control, we offer a prompt and effective mole control service. The earlier you can take action against moles, the less damage they can cause. So for this reason, time is most definitely, of the essence.
Why choose us:
Here at B & H Pest Control, we can offer safe and effective solutions to remove moles, without disrupting your business. Our staff are trained and highly qualified, and are all certified with the British Pest Control Association. Which means we always deliver top quality services. In addition:
- we have more than 30 years experience in pest control
- we can provide a flexible treatment plan to remove moles quickly and effectively
- our service is fully discrete and aims to cause as little disruption to your working day as possible
- we use humane and safe methods to remove pests
- we never use chemicals that will cause damage to your lawns or property
- we always deliver high quality customer service
- we can offer extremely competitive prices
Local Mole control
For mole control around Lancashire and South Cumbria, get in touch with the professionals today, here at B & H Pest Control. From our base in Garstang, we provide pest control services to a range of locations including Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool, Southport and Blackburn.